Jan 2014 - Present
Masters in Interior Architecture and Design
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA.
2009 - 2013
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering - JNTUH
G.Narayanamma Institute of Science and Technology (Autonomous), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Sep 2014 - 2016
Senior Resident Assistant at Academy of Art University
Campus Living Villages
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of the community and each individual resident under their care and supervision.
- Maintenance of communications between staff and my supervisor
- Implementation of the policies, procedures and regulations of the facility as well as those of the University.
Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
Intern at ADEENI DESIGN GROUP, San Francisco
- Reports Directly to the Principal with Administrative Work, Drafting. Responsible for Management of Inventory and Online sales of Design Accessories. Reports Directly to the Principal. Administrative Work, Drafting, Maintain materials library, run errands, Product Photography, Graphic content design. Responsible for administrative tasks and filing paperwork.
- Bay Area Tennis Club, San Francisco, CA - A 65,000 sq ft mixed use sustainable building catering to various office spaces, residential units and a tennis club. Open public space and parklets for pedestrian traffic.
- Mountain Architecture Prototype - SPM Design Competition for SUMMIT Powder Mountain - A 2000 sq ft sustainable cabin in powder mountain, Salt lake city, Utah. A retreat cabin with amazing views and great quality of living and close to nature.
- Ella's Restaurant,, Presidio Avenue, San Francisco, California - A 2700 sqft Neo-classical American food restaurant in presidio avenue. Design Intent was to convert the restaurant into a contemporary design and open up the restaurant for dinner service.
- Won the third place in Design Challenge 2014 held by Butler and the Chef on November 13th, 2014.
- Volunteered in San Francisco Fall Antique Show October - 2014(Floor Committee) and October - 2015(Lecture Committee).
- Attended the NRAP Conference held on November 22nd, 2014 Sonoma State University and actively participated and coordinated with the other RA's.
- Member of IIDA and AIA.