- Marysville US-WA
A humble and adaptable leader with advanced IT experience and business acumen with the right balance of initiative, tenacity and tact. Extensive experience in Service Management, and a champion of IT Operational Excellence committed to maturing Services that add measurable value and aligns to the business and customer quality expectations. Seeking to leverage these strengths in a senior-level enterprise IT position from strategy through execution and continual improvement.
* Enjoy leading and working as a team with the ability to influence others to gain motivation and cooperation with sensitivity.
* Thrive and find satisfaction in mentoring, coaching and observing staff flourish and mature their skills and careers.
* Recognized as an achievement oriented individual who works well under pressure and is motivated by a challenge.
* Demonstrate adaptable communication skills, and develop healthy rapport with peers, superiors and subordinates.
* Acknowledged for a high level of integrity that is characterized by a trustable image.
* Strengths are in process improvement and being able to analyze, develop and improve processes and increase efficiency.
* Driven by quality and performance based measures as an instrument to guide actions towards realistic improvements.
* Seasoned from the technical & business trenches, with excellent analytical and creative problem solving capabilities.
* A creative problem solver, who is at home in collaborative environments with an emphasis on a pragmatic approach.
* Dedicated advocate of many Quality Frameworks and active member of itSMF USA and PNW Local Interest Group.
* Proven leader of highly visible initiatives across multiple domains and disciplines.
* A naturally discerning aptitude to assess multifaceted information resulting in good judgment and decisions.
* An inclusive approach that naturally brings people together to a unified vision, strategy and improvement tactics.
* ITSM Program & Team Development: Rallied and matured a detached ITSM team and program into a very mature and proven team of strong performing capabilities of People, Process and Technology operating in harmony.
* ITSM Strategy & Roadmap: Initiated, led and coordinated cross-domain participation, to successfully develop and socialize a long and short-term continual improvement plan aligned to organization strategies and objectives.
* Continual Service Improvement Framework: Inspired and directed the development of a CSI framework to register all improvement ideas to scope, size and prioritize into formal plans. Brought visibility of the program value enabling support.
* ITSM Awareness & Training: Accountable for ITIL skills and learning program. Guided internal/external resources to bring foundational ITIL language to IT teams, leadership, and advance training for Process Managers and Practitioners.
* Core ITSM Processes Owner: Accountable for Change, Problem, Knowledge, SACM and CSI processes. Guiding Process Managers ensuring processes continually mature in efficiency and effectiveness to meet business quality needs.
* Measures That Matter: Initiated, led, and promoted top down (CIO) buy-in for a new Service availability model “Business Impact Index” (BII). Evangelized value from top to bottom of IT. Oversaw CSF/KPI framework supporting a weekly ITSM Dashboard incorporating BII into core processes for overall ITS health assessment distributed to CIO down to Directors.
* ITSM Tools Replacement: Led several large scale ($3-6M) cross-division ITSM platforms projects. From business case, requirements definitions, through RFP, POC, Vendor selection, SOW contracts to successful implementations.
* Service Catalog: Oversaw the publishing of a Business and Technical Services catalog. This detailed important attributes like ownership ensuring accountability, and improved service health reporting to Incidents, Problems and Changes.
* Service Dependency Mapping: Initiated, promoted, designed and led the operationalization of a unique CMDB approach, which enabled vital information availability that facilitates solid service management practices. Centralized important CI tracking and management, defined up/down stream dependency mapping, maturing ITSM processes resulting in increased Business Service availability, and IT efficiency & effectiveness.