RECENT WORK EXPERIENCE
* ITSM Program & Team Development: Rallied and matured a detached ITSM team and program into a very mature and proven team of strong performing capabilities of People, Process and Technology operating in harmony.
* ITSM Strategy & Roadmap: Initiated, led and coordinated cross-domain participation, to successfully develop and socialize a long and short-term continual improvement plan aligned to organization strategies and objectives.
* Continual Service Improvement Framework: Inspired and directed the development of a CSI framework to register all improvement ideas to scope, size and prioritize into formal plans. Brought visibility of the program value enabling support.
* ITSM Awareness & Training: Accountable for ITIL skills and learning program. Guided internal/external resources to bring foundational ITIL language to IT teams, leadership, and advance training for Process Managers and Practitioners.
* Core ITSM Processes Owner: Accountable for Change, Problem, Knowledge, SACM and CSI processes. Guiding Process Managers ensuring processes continually mature in efficiency and effectiveness to meet business quality needs.
* Measures That Matter: Initiated, led, and promoted top down (CIO) buy-in for a new Service availability model “Business Impact Index” (BII). Evangelized value from top to bottom of IT. Oversaw CSF/KPI framework supporting a weekly ITSM Dashboard incorporating BII into core processes for overall ITS health assessment distributed to CIO down to Directors.
* ITSM Tools Replacement: Led several large scale ($3-6M) cross-division ITSM platforms projects. From business case, requirements definitions, through RFP, POC, Vendor selection, SOW contracts to successful implementations.
* Service Catalog: Oversaw the publishing of a Business and Technical Services catalog. This detailed important attributes like ownership ensuring accountability, and improved service health reporting to Incidents, Problems and Changes.
* Service Dependency Mapping: Initiated, promoted, designed and led the operationalization of a unique CMDB approach, which enabled vital information availability that facilitates solid service management practices. Centralized important CI tracking and management, defined up/down stream dependency mapping, maturing ITSM processes resulting in increased Business Service availability, and IT efficiency & effectiveness.