Trade Marketing Manager
- Management of $12MM budget
- Allocate appropriate amount of budget to initiative and ensure fair and even distribution of resources among Sales Regions and Key Accounts
- Coordinate and manage the Retail Activity Calendar in line with marketing strategies & programs
- Innovate, develop and recommendexecution standards for each sub-channel
- Monitor financial performances (break-even, variation, cause of change) to determine the impact of potential strategies/tactics/initiatives (account strategies, new products/reformulations, promotional strategies, etc.) to make fact-based recommendations.
- Identify the key constituents needed for success and establish strong working relationships that will gain their alignment, support and excitement to ensure the brand/package strategy, plans and programs will be executed properly to drive growth (e.g. customer teams, operations).
- Plan and allocate appropriate budget for merchandising equipment to each Sales Region
- Add innovative thinking in all kinds of promotions to be more competitive in even sub-channels
- Interpret pre & post analysis of event and share key findings/learnings
- Prepare Sales Force Incentives to secure brand/promo availibility on time
- Periodically analyze merchandising portfolio in order to supply Sales Team with tools to achieve sales & distribution targets
- Introduce/exclude new merchandising equipment by sub-channel when necessary
- Provide specific briefs to vendors in line with Sales & TM field inputs and overall corporate strategy.
- To conduct tests for execution tools and make the necessary improvements in collaboration with suppliers and field teams.
- Search for new ideas periodically depending on sales team needs and field opportunities.
- Create targeted selling stories for customers, retailers, sales personnel, etc. that demonstrate an understanding of their business goals while maximizing the brands strategic plan/AOP.
- Conduct market tours, customer visits, etc. to build plans and partnerships with key constituents
- Create effective internal and external communication of program details, funding, business objectives and results among key constituents.
- Evaluate impact of key initiatives and provide meaningful performance feedback to key constituents and internal cross-functional teams to maximize business results.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills by leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results.
- Manage operation of cross functional company procedures.
- Make the vendor a strategic business partner by proactively engaging them in building greater accountability for business results at all levels in the vendor and enthusing them to do their best work on your behalf.
- Provide clear and focused direction (i.e., creative brief) and feedback to the vendor and ensure alignment around the creative strategy and next steps on advertising concepts.
- Assess the quality of creative output against the project briefing for campaigns, provide timely and effective on-going feedback and coaching to refine the work, and identify the appropriate course of action.
- Evaluate and track overall vendor performance (e.g., budget, quality vs. cost, performance against strategy, cost effective decisions, and identify the appropriate course of action).
- Evaluate vendorresources/capabilities, identify current and future gaps (resources and processes), and direct and coach vendors senior management on clients needs.
- Manage the overall scope, direction and terms of the vendor relationship (includes vendor selection and assignment to appropriate projects, defining roles, responsibilities, and deliverables).
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current marketing strategy and tactics (what’s working/what’s not).
- Recommend alternative strategies and solutions to support volume,revenue,share and profit growth.
- Demonstrate focus onexisting data including sources, key measures, appropriate uses and data limitations.
- Proactively develop strategic hypotheses and work with Insights to develop research (based on sound methodology) to test the validity of these concepts