* Assisted in all aspects of marketing, research and editing for Karyn Buxman and the Journal of Nursing Jocularity (JNJ) including; Managed Bureau mailing marketing campaign, identified target markets, compiled data and conductive expansive research in niche markets
* Proofread and copy-edited websites and helped achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential.
* Keep up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking and monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
* Maintained a database of testimonials, communicated with clients and assisted with all other daily needs and demands
* Assisted in the research for Greg Godek's new series of underground bestsellers; the "Simple Simon" series of business fables
* Edited a vast archive of materials in the Simple Simon Archives including the title How to be Mildly Brilliant, a series of business fables about applied creativity and innovations