Robinson Strata Management
- Management portfolio of 83 residential and mixed residential/commercial apartment blocks totaling over 800 individual apartments.
- Arranging both planned and reactive repairs and maintenance and liaising with trades people and contractors.
- Attending and chairing Owners Association and Board meetings.
- Prepared and distributed agendas and minutes for Owners Association and Board meetings.
- Customer liaison (with owners/tenants regarding accounts, statutory matters, repairs, community rules, by-laws etc).
- Prepared appropriate budgets for each Owners Association in my portfolio. Budgets ranged from £13K - £68K.
- Monitored the collection of fees due from owners and debt collection.
- Effectively and efficiently managed the process of payment approvals on behalf of my Owners Associations.
- Recorded and tracked all management fees and disbursements relating to the Owners Associations in my portfolio.
- Managed the day-to-day workload and priorities of my Assistant and administrative staff that supported me.