A total of one year and six months experience in Medical Record Assistant and counting. A total of five years experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant. The ability to manage assigned resources and information without any problems. The ability to manage day-to-day operations with minimal supervisions. Bilingual-fluent in English and Tagalog. Superior work ethic, skilled worker, and composite organized individual.
Oct 2009 - Present
Medical Record Assistant
Life House Vista Health Care
- Update the census at the index card and at the admission/discharge book.
- Audits: Medication, Treatment, Advance Daily Living flow sheets, Discharge, admissions, Physician Monthly and Yearly visits, Weekly nurses notes, and Current Chart Audits.
- Assemble & Disassemble of charts
Jul 2007 - Present
Stat CNA Float Pool
- Closely work with Register Nurses and other hospital staffs.
- Mandatory to float at all four facilities & departments of the hospital
- Assist patient with advance daily living and ambulation
Dec 2005 - Jul 2006
Cashier and Back Office Personel
Aug 2005 - Dec 2005
All Star Staffing
Jan 2004 - May 2005
Los Angeles Community Hospital
Aug 2010 - Present
Sep 1997 - Jul 2011
High School Diploma
Garfield High School
Nov 2004 - Nov 2004
Sep 2001 - Apr 2003
Los Angeles Community College
Jan 2003 - Apr 2003
Cert & License
Preferred College of Nursing
Office Organization & Spreadsheets
Point Click Care Computer Program
Currently in use at Lifehouse Vista (nursing home); ability to place in telephone orders, pull reports, and update diagnosis.
Cerner Computer Program
Currently in use at Palomar hospital and are in a process to upgrade to the Clarity Computer Program and will be attending class for the new computer program