- Whitby US-ON
- [email protected]
To use my learned skills to contribute to the communications industry in either a full-time, full- time contract, or part-time position. I also hope to have the opportunity to develop new skills through experience and practical learning.
Demonstrates initiative and able to work under limited supervision
Strong writing and computer skills
Able to conduct research thoroughly and effectively
Able to multi-task efficiently
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Reliable, open- minded and tenacious
Organized and devoted worker
Comfortable in public speaking environments through extensive presentation experience
- Practices skills in community relations by choosing potential sponsors and drafting sponsorship requests.
- Uses InDesign to create promotional material for the organization.
- Updates social media networks on a daily basis.
- Buys and creates advertisements for local media outlets- Plans and executes events at the dealership- Reaches out to local media by sending out e-mail blasts and press releases- Updates company website and social media sites regularly- Handles all sponsorship requests and community relations
- Checked in media representatives
·Assisted with live and taped coverage of the event
·Set up interviews with media and key spokespeople
- Actively promoted the event to students and the community through
social media networks
· Designed promotional material for the event
· Assisted in preparing documents for media kit
· Assisted with media relations on the day of the event
- Handled inquiries and complaints pertaining to water billing as a customer service representative
- Gathered and organized data on the computer in Excel and Word programs
- Completed projects as delegated by my supervisor
·Actively assisted in the planning and organization of motorcycle events
·Promoted dealership clothing and merchandise at local motorcycle rallies and functions
·Organized store contests for customers and staff