Senior Manager, Public Relations
Aviva Canada Inc.
Canada’s second largest home, auto, specialty and business insurance group and division of the world’s sixth-largest insurance company.
Senior Manager, Public Relations - MANDATE
- Create and manage company’s annual public relations plan including media relations strategies, PR agency management, budget control, story and press release development.
- Act as company’s main spokesperson, day-to-day media contact and executive liaison for media interviews. Also provide interview coaching and direction as required.
- Management of CPRS award winning media relations campaign for Aviva Community Fund.
- Build and develop relationships with member of the press, including insurance trade media.
- Develop and deliver the company’s social media content strategy.
- Responsible for company’s corporate responsibility mandate, including management of Senior Consultant, CR.