Mini Computer Operator
Bank of New York Mellon
- Specific responsibilities includes monitoring data files, balancing deposits, and resolving any out of balance conditions before transmitting data to customers.
- Monitors work in progress by insuring lockbox accounts are scanned and keyed before transmission deadline
- Performs quality check to insure checks are correctly encoded before transmit.
- Acted an functioned as a back up Operations Manager
- Performs other duties such as Data Entry and Check Processing
- Scanned batches utilizing the IBML scanner