Cynthia is an energetic, curious and determined NewMedia and Publication Design student at Heritage College, with a passion for graphic design and mixing visual art with digital art.She volunteers to make posters and web design on the side while studying, so she is able to time manage very well, think creatively under pressure and has great leadership skills.She does not only love all aspects of graphic design (especially Typography) but she immerses herself in world culture and pop culture, namely Asian culture. She finds that watching, studying and listening to Asian pop music, movies and culture help her to create inventive, original and eye catching designs.When she graduates she hopes to work in Montreal in the public sector, designing for web and print or pursue further design education and get her bachelor's degree.
- Bilingual and Honour Roll design student with demonstrated skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS and XHTML
- Accomplished at incorporating the desires of the client with a superior design solution
- Enthusiastic, personable, effective communicator and rapport builder
- Team player capable of working independently with minimal direction
- Able to handle any task given, be it web, multimedia, branding or print