- Woolwich, London, Se18 United Kingdom
- [email protected]
Assuring quality as a software quality assurance professional in a software development environment or any business domain where quality e-solution is necessity.
ISEB certified tester with good knowledge of Agile(SCRUM), DSDM, and V development models. Having both manual and test automation experience. Seeking full-time contract / permanent position in similar role to start immediately.
- Conduct User Acceptance and Functional Testing of applications then
interact with clients and developers.
- Develop test cases/scenarios from requirement specification document and execute them.
- Attend conference calls with clients and developers located in different geographic location.
- Administrating test management and defect management systems to facilitate test planning, execution, reporting and closure activities.
- Assisting Senior Business Analyst and Requirement Analyst in documenting user requirements.
- Assisting analysts while developing requirement specification document.
- Documenting process flow diagrams, UML diagrams, GUI Wire-Frames/Mock-up screens.
- Developing other documents such as coding standard document, help files, user manual etc.