My name is Tara McIlroy and I recently completed the Humber College post-graduate PR certificate program. I completed my Bachelor of Arts in Art History at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario. I am currently a Student CEO Volunteer with the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation and am interested in the non-profit industry.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in media kit development (news releases, fact sheets, backgrounders)
- Strong sense of initiative and leadership skills
- Works very well independently and with others
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Internet Explorer