My previous positions over the last 5 years in the supply chain industry has given me a high level of experience in collaborating and aligning communication between supplier,organizations and customers. I am able to analyze key supply chain metrics to optimize the performance and productivity and expedite business processes, pro-actively manage inventory flow of goods to mitigate inventory risks and ultimately reduce total cost and satisfy customer demands. I have Strong analytical capabilities in planning, organizing and process control.
2010 - 2011
Inventory Control/Shipping and Recieving
- Followed work procedures and ensures that guidelines were followed.
- Executed inventory counts and updated counts on the ERP system
- Responsible for performing a quality control check of the entire order, ensuring that it is accurate.
- Put away defective product in appropriate bin location
- Responsible for the execution of receiving activities including merchandise preparation and staging, outbound shipments, and daily backroom activities.
Sep 2009 - Sep 2010
Financial Risk Advisor/Planner
- Development and implementation of financial plans for individuals, businesses, and organizations, utilizing knowledge of investment strategies.
- Interviewed client to determine client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance and financial objectives.
- Analyzed client's financial status, develops financial plan based on analysis of data, and discusses
2006 - 2010
Supply Chain and Logistics Analyst
Logistics and Supply Chain:
- Ensured international product movement was provided in the most appropriate & efficientmethod while meeting service requirements.
- Ensured international shipments are in compliance with specific international government regulations to minimize financial and legal risk.
- Created and championed strong supply chain collaboration within the organization (interdepartmental, Operations & Intl. Sales team), outside the organization (distributors & their nominated forwarders), and throughout external partner networks (carriers).
Jan 2007 - Dec 2008
International Logistics, Supply Chain Management
- Overall management of the business
- Review the factory direct pre-shipment’s export documents for accuracy and completion. Documents include:
a) Prepared Commercial Invoice for production to forward to factories prior to visa’s issue.
b) Ensured that the collection of original documentation from factories is done in a timely manner and
forwarded to the appropriate parties. c) Prepared “country of origin” declarations and value statements as required.
- Followed-up with each distributor for Export and Import compliance. Communicate with Production Manager, import requirements to ensure factories are aware and process the documentation.