High-energy professional with a talent for inspiring trust and building relationships-a natural communicator who connects easily with people from all walks of life. Master of Business Administration from the Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University, and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Santa Clara University. Key strengths include:
- Delivering effective sales presentations one-on-one and to large and small groups.
- Communicating complex subjects in understandable, relevant, solution-focused language.
- Rapidly learning new product lines and maintaining thorough product knowledge.
- Easily establish rapport and build strong customer relationships.
- Effectively managing time, territory and multiple priorities.
Achievements & Recognition
- Originated the largest single sale in company history of $1.3M in solutions to USC and increased customer base by four UC and CSU campuses valued at over $375K at T2 Systems.
- Produced the first major sale for Advantcom Networks to a civilian federal government customer.
- Achieved 115% of quota through direct sales and channel partner business for Avaya Government Solutions.
- Exceeded 110% of annual quota for direct sales at Lucent Technologies.
- Increased Department of Energy monthly billings $200,000 by pioneering the delivery process for switched video and high speed data network solutions.
- Earned the "Humanscale 2003 New Hire of the Year" Award.
- Recognized as Super Achiever in Avaya Achievers Club.
- Awarded Achievers Club Membership at Lucent Technologies, Federal Government-Telecommunications Division.
- Awarded Achievers Club Membership at AT&T Government Markets (Voice, Data and Video Networking Group).
Product Categories: Software applications, ergonomic solutions, enhanced messaging applications, voice, data and video networking.
Business Planning / Territory Management
- Cultivate relationships with business partners to coordinate winning solutions' packages solving customer business problems.
- Conduct industry and pre-sales customer research to uncover appropriate business applications.
- Identify and connect with untapped customer contacts to broaden sales presence outside of traditional buying organizations.
Revenue and Growth
- Developed and sold comprehensive software solution to University of California campus valued over $500K.
- Consistently work with customers to showcase sole source solutions to minimize need for RFP process as well as managed RFP Proposal Response process for 15+ RFP's.
- Served as point person managing contractual negotiations between customers and T2 Systems for renewals and new subscriptions.
- Highly requested to deliver department-wide training sessions supporting LA County organizations' efforts to improve working conditions for computer users.
Professional Experience & Accomplishments
T2 Systems, Inc. (Software Developer - Parking Management) 2009 - 2010
Energetically promote corporate initiatives and sell T2 parking management solutions to assigned base of 100+ customers located throughout Canada and thirteen Western States.
- Determine and coordinate strategies to engage Leadership Team, Project Management, Product Management and Technical support organizations to deliver and enhance "customer delight".
- Represented Sales on Product Evaluation Team responsible for selecting new hardware launched at 2009 International Parking Institute Conference.
Business Development 2004 - 2009
- Successfully sold complex parking applications software into municipal, college and university markets throughout nine states, increasing customer base by more than 10 new accounts.
- Maximized travel expenses utilizing industry trade shows, conferences and web conferencing to meet and manage prospect contacts within multi-state territory.
Humanscale, Los Angeles, CA (Ergonomic Solutions) 2003-2004 Government Accounts Specialist
Used government contact knowledge to have a "high touch" customer sales experience selling ergonomic solutions for computer users to departments within the County of Los Angeles, the City of Los Angeles and Federal Government agencies.
- Excelled at conducting workstation evaluations, proposing individual and departmental solutions.
- Worked with organizations to establish Humanscale as the standard for ergonomic tools. Sold solutions directly in addition to developing dealer relationships to fulfill sales objectives.
Advantcom Networks, Los Angeles, CA (Telecommunications Consulting) 2002-2003
Consultant - Sales Support
Established and managed contract to sell and market enhanced messaging applications' solutions for a national firm.
- Assisted Western Regional Sales team in educating customer base to sell advanced applications for Octel Messaging Systems.
- Coordinated business partners and vendors to develop joint proposals involving hardware and software components.
Avaya, Government Solutions, Los Angeles, CA (Telecommunications) 2000-2002
Sr. Account Executive
Individual contributor with annual responsibility of retiring $8M+ of national revenue goal in excess of $25M.
- Developed territory sales plans and implemented National Account strategies and sales plans for three federal agencies: Veteran Affairs, Department of Energy and NASA.
- Successfully managed relationships with authorized Channel Partners to support customers' voice and data networking, call center, messaging and conferencing applications, generating sales revenues in excess of 30% of channel quota.
- Orchestrated technical product briefings and evaluations at targeted customer locations.
Lucent Technologies, Los Angeles, CA (Federal Government - Telecommunications) 1998-2000
Sold hardware solutions to assigned federal civilian accounts and Native American nations in six Western states to exceed annual sales quotas of $3M+.
Early Career History: AT&T Government Markets, Los Angeles, CA (Voice, Data and Video Networking), 1988-1998, Sr. Account Executive; At&T Information Systems, Oakland, CA, TEchnical Consultant; Pacific Telephone, San Francisco, CA Marketing Administrator.