To eradicate unemployment through innovative resource management techniques and to lead an organization towards prosperity by constant exploitation of resources and achieve excellence in human resource management.
A strategic thinker , formulator, policy maker and an innovative motivator. Source of inspiration to co-workers and students. A creator , an entrepreneur with abilities to tackle and bring out effective solutions to tough problems.
Corporate relations developer, trainer and mentor.
Management strategist : Executive Mentor, Leadership development, Organizational development , Client engagement , Consulting , Facilitation , Vendor management Time Management, Stress Management,, Change Management, Program development Operations management
Senior Project Manager
Execute project in North East Frontier railways and the Konkan Railways. Implementation of advanced production techniques to improve production and supply chain management with time bound, result oriented cost effective measures.Progressed positions as project engineer implementations to the senior management cadre.
Role and Responsibilities:
·In charge of procurement of materials management as per requirement
·Installation commissioning of ACDs & Automatic Braking Units to check the air pressure in brake valves of Locomotives.
·Design, Install the Global position System receiver along with RF transmitters and receivers to prevent collision in the tracks.
·Onsite implementation of the project in North East region of India.
·Manage production through continuous coordination between various departmentsinterdepartmental assistance for efficient customer satisfied implementation of the project
·Implementation ofadvanced production techniques and in house training of staff
Dec 2009 - Present
Training and Placement Officer,
CMS College of Engineering and Technology
- Recruitment of teaching and non teaching staff, drafting and implementing employee retention policy, incharge of payrolls and training of staff, conducting motivational seminars.
- Public relations of the college, interaction with media, marketing and advertisements, representing the institution in various other national forums and HR summits.
- Liaison with the Government departments for the development of the institution, approval of courses and maintenance of internal aspects of the institution
- Screening of Candidates through regular written and oral tests and conduct of regular assessment modules.
- To Serve as the principal planning coordinator for University programs, policies, and procedures relating to University compliance and the promotion of University opportunities.
- To facilitate several University guidelines and to act as coordinator for training programs in the institution
- To promote placement opportunities in various companies for the students of the institution
- To develop relations with corporates and conduct HR training activities for the students
- Conducting quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, technical aptitude and communication skills test and mock interviews.
- Maintaining student database
- To impart softskills training in the instution