Director Systems Infrastructure
- Direct the systems organization to support the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Design and engineer technical solutions, roadmaps, project management and operational support.
- Transformed a group of dysfunctional engineers into well respected team.
- Direct staff to support over 500 physical and virtual Windows/Linux/MAC servers
- PB of EMC/Netapp storage, running Oracle 10g/11g.
- Major projects: Virtualized 60 servers initially saving $20k, design encrypted storage and cloud solutions.
- Improved process and service reflected including reduction of service requests from hundreds to zero.