Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families and other referral sources; manage admissions process and occupancy levels.
- Make sales calls to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals as well as special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts.
- Alert department heads of projected changes: i.e. admissions, bed changes and discharges.
- Ensure appropriate admissions paperwork, referral sources and other admissions data are entered into the automated referral system.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans, chair marketing team meetings, monitor budgets, track results.
- Maintain working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and assist with managed care referral process. © Kindred Healthcare