Assistant Business Development Manager
- Worked closely with clients to identify their needs and challenges and provide solutions orientated campaign themes.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients.
- Contact prospective and current customers to present information and explain available services.
- Confer with clients and providers to obtain and provide information needed to set up project objectives per company agreement.
- Prepare status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level manage on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Negotiate with land owners or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.