- Lahiri N, Lahiri S.K. Lipids as prognostic and therapeutic molecules in brain cancers. Manuscript under preparation, 2014.
- Lahiri N., Shah Rupal R. Murray Megan B., Fortune Sarah M. and Moody D. Branch, Unbiased Lipidomics of Rifampin Monoresistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Strains Identifies Downregulated Siderophore Production. Submitted 2014..
- Lahiri N, Lahiri S.K. Envisioning the reversal of oncogenesis. Review. . VRI Cell Signaling 1: 34-48 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14259/cs.v1i2.64, 2013
- Majumder Lahiri N, Das S, Bhattacharjee S, Gupta G, Bhattacharyya (Majumdar) S, Majumdar S. TLR-2 Signaling as a target for Ara-LAM mediated protection in Man-LAM induced pathogenesis. J. Biomed. Sci, 2 (2:3): 1-9, doi: 10.3823/1018, 2013
- Majumder N, Bhattacharjee S, Dey R, Bhattacharyya (Majumdar) S, Pal NK, Majumdar S, Arabinosylated Lipoarabinomannan Modulates The Impaired Cell Mediated Immune Response In Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv Infected C57BL/6 Mice. Microbes Infect 10 (4): 349-357, 2008
- Majumder N, Bhattacharjee S, Bhattacharyya (Majumdar) S, Dey R, Guha P, Pal NK, Majumdar S. Restoration Of Impaired Free Radical Generation And Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines by MCP-1 in Mycobacterial Pathogenesis. Scand J Immunol 67: 329-339, 2008
- Majumder N, Dey R, Mathur RK, Datta S, Maitra M, Ghosh S, Saha B, Majumdar S. An Unusual Pro-inflammatory Role of Interleukin-10 Induced by Arabinosylated Lipoarabinomannan In Murine Peritoneal Macrophages. Glycoconj J. 23(9): 675-686, 2006
· Majumder N, Majumder S. A process for preparing pure arabinosylated lipoarabinomannan effective against tuberculosis and leishmaniasis. 2010. Patent application No.772/KOL/2005, Govt. of India. Patent no. 237901