* Bachelor of General Studies (Arts & Science) - Athabasca University, Canada.
* Diploma in General Studies (Humanities) - Thompson Rivers University, Canada.
* TEFL Certificate - Atlantic Overseas Teaching Institute, Canada.
* ESL/EFL Professional Development Certificate - Yonok-Baylor-Babson, Thailand - USA.
* CULI ESL/EFL Professional Development Certificate - Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
* 13 years of professional English / ESL teaching experience in Thailand and Canada.
* Experience teaching Saudi, UAE, and Kuwaiti prep year university students in Canada.
* Extensive experience teaching L2 learners at all levels and multiple subjects.
* Current and up to date knowledge of ESL teaching methodologies and technologies.
* Research conducted on Reflective Communication Strategies in Cognitive Language Acquisition.
* Extensive professional development seminar, conference and workshop attendance.
* Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for congenial coordination of duties and assignments.
* Culturally sensitive, aware and respectful of other people’s traditions and values.
* Dedicated professional work ethic with strong support for administration’s objectives.
* Strong organizational skills requiring little supervision.
* Extensive experience coordinating and developing specialty programs and projects with authorities.
* Solid classroom management ability with proven record of achievement.
* Trilingual language speaker – English/French/Thai.
* International Driver's License