Honeywell NZ offered an opportunity to enter the IIoT environment, while running both their service team and also their sales team. Honeywell is extremely covert in New Zealand as it runs a number of large security projects, but its primary business is BMS (Building Management Solutions).
- Currently managing a team of 46 across both service and sales
- Grew the sales team from 2 to 7 in five months and about to launch singular approach into central government including Defence and a number of other Government fronts, to further bolster the Security, BMS and integration business model.
- Evolving the business from project - service workflow to a newer project - Life Asset and life-cycle management. This is currently managed in the Corrections space but will extrapolate as we grow.
- Moving to productise the approach and secure a path to a less guided and reduced time frame sale. This primary focus will be on software and Saas enablement.
- Managing the internal process around predictive services and the associated products.
- Have re-focused all 4 Honeywell agencies to ensure singular approach to market with every facet of the building and internal approach right through to predictive software.
- Extending our service sales team will build on this progress as we head for autonomous building and our ability to enable every part of this.