Started with NEC and wrote a change business case and was promoted to deliver it within 8 weeks.
- Re-built the core purpose of the Smart Cities and now re-building the Biometrics product base
- Productised the Smart Cities product into Network, device, platforms (software) and visualisation approaches.
- Built all pricing models and also the full business and strategic plan to payback and applicable capex outputs.
- Developed the product approach for other channels extending the Smart Cities stack into core verticals.
- Developed core partnership programmes with 2Degrees, Auckland Council and a number of other government agencies
- Managed ITS (intelligent Transport Systems) alongside Smart Cities
- Pipeline sitting at $NZXXM in March 18 with a long term plan in place at core councils.
- Worked with Japanese team for Smart Cities overall approach.