Manager – Accounts & Finance
Hitech Grain Processing Pvt Ltd
- Ensure to timely close books of accounts and prepare Financial Statements on quarterly and yearly basis accordance with Indian GAAP of all the Group Companies.
- Responsible to lead Internal Audit Team, Formulate and Design Internal Audit Program and submit quarterly Internal Audit Report to management.
- Responsible to efficiently manage Non Fund Base Limit.
- Liaisioning with Banks for Letter of credits, Buyer's Credit and Forward Contracts, Bank Guarantees, Import and export remittances.
- Ensure Legal and statutory compliance.
- Responsible to supervise accounting team.
- Responsible to introduce new accounting system and implement new Laws changes efficiently.
- Responsible to create effective communications with statutory auditors, Bank stock auditor, Tax Auditors and others Consultants during audit and statutory due diligence.
- Established and maintained professional relationships with bank executives, auditors & other Govt. departments ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance of accounting procedure consisted with Auditing and Accounting Standards.
- Responsible to implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Responsible to perform continuous review of the close process and accounting records to timing close the financial period.
- Ensure timely deposit of TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax and other applicable statutory liabilities.
- Profitability management.
- Responsible to filing of various government tenders through E-tendering process.
- Participate in other projects as required.