Lupin Human Welfare and Research Foundation
Senior Project Coordinator
- Organized Multi-Specialty and Special Health Check-up camps at rural locations which includes General Physician, Gynaecologist, ENT, Pediatric, Dental, Oncologist etc. disciplines
- Specialized Cataract Checkup & Surgery camps for 50+ yr age patients in collaboration with Dr. Shroff Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi
- Specialized Eye Checkup & Surgery camps for 0-16 yr age kids in remote locations
- Development of selected PHC/CHC as model units as per SOPs developed by us
- Worked on reduction of IMR by installing "Neonatal Respirator Machine" in Janana Hospital and 2 PHC of Bharatpur district
- Developed a scheme called "Swasthya Mandir Yojna" for development of Model PHC/CHC which was also approved by State Government
- Organized Awareness programs on Community health issues, celebrated Health days and helped "Lifeline Express" to organize a 10 days checkup & surgery camp
- Promotion and Installation of E-Learning module in govt. schools as per course prescribed by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Development of selected govt. schools as model units as per the SOPs developed by us
- Conducted Career Counseling sessions for students of class VIII to XII
- Organized Computer training classes for students of selected government schools
- Help to poor students and CWSN by distributing Dress, Shoes, Bags, Tricycles etc.
- Promoted talented sports students of schools by providing them necessary equipment
- Felicitation program done of talented and merit holder students of Bharatpur district
- Received State level "Bhamashah Award" for works done in Education sector for year 2015-16
- Celebration of important days like Career Day, Yoga Day etc.
Animal Husbandry Department
- Promotion of High Yielding Milch animals and good breed bulls for cattle breed improvement
- Development of Model dairies to promote Dairy and Milk Byproduct business
- Promotion of Poultry and Goatry farming as an alternate income generation activity
- Promotion of Green Energy by constructing Bio-Gas units in collaboration with MNRE
- Introduction of latest technological equipment like Milking machine, Animal Mats etc.
- Artificial Insemination (AI) training provided to youth through Ayurvet Institute and helped them to start their own AI work
- Organized Animal Health checkup camps and promoted "Bhamashah Pashu Swasthya Bima Yojna" in collaboration with AH department
- Organized and Managed a Training Film Shooting on "Dairy as a Business Model" by GIZ and NABARD
- Exposure visits for progressive farmers for providing them exposure of latest techniques
Women Empowerment Department
- Establishment of Garment Production Centers at block and rural level by providing training & employment to women and linking them with garment factories
- Entrepreneurship development by providing Livelihood promotion training to women on Sewing, Fashion Designing, Tulsimala, Beauty & Wellness etc.
- Development of Model SHG by providing them necessary financial training, exposure visit, skill development, credit linkage for livelihood promotion
- Conducting IHBP training of teenage girls and promotion of Hygiene practices by use of sanitary pads etc.
- Worked on Social and Gender Sensitization activities like Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao, 8th Fera to stop female feticide , Kanya Janmotsava etc.
- Organized training on Financial Literacy, Capacity building, New technology promotion in collaboration with PNB and RBI
- Formation of Women SHG and handling NABARD SHG project
Other Key Activities
- Played Key role in "Swachhta Pakhwara" and "Clean Bharatpur in One Day" Campaign under Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Organizing of Exhibition on Foundation Day function of the organization
- Member of Loan Monitoring Committee to monitor and control micro-finance recovery
- Continuous involvement in Data management and MIS handling work in organization