Peter is an accomplished CEO who has transformed the performance of both private and publicly listed companies in Australia, Asia and Europe. His successes include:
- Rescue and saleof an ASX listed, online billing, payments and trading company.
- Turnaround and development of a full-service, UK ATM deployer that delivered a 6X increase in capital value
- Post acquisition consolidation of two UK based CRM software companies, producing a 30% increase in sales and over $1.8 million in recurring cost savings in year 1
- Turnaround of an ASX listed PC remote communications company, resulting in a 350% increase in the company’s share price.
- Start up and turnaround for a US Fortune 500 CAD CAM company including; a start up in New Zealand and turnaround and expansion programmes in Asia and Australia. The Australian outsourcing division Peter initiated, generated $160m in long term government service contracts.
-Start Up and development of a NASDAQ listed B2B company, including establishing European direct business operations, which became the corporation’s largest and most profitable business unit
Peter has also worked with the boards, founders and investors of a number of companies in such areas as developing business strategy, securing funding, international marketing and change management .
Peter enjoys the challenges associated with developing a company’s competitiveness and his ability to balance strategic intent with commercial outcomes is especially valuable to investors and Boards of Directors seeking to bring in leadership capable of effectively (and with minimum risk) realigning a business and/or driving lasting performance improvements
Peter is a dual Australian/UK national and is open to assignments in either country.