Integrity, a thirst to learn and a drive to succeed are all characteristics which I am proud to embrace. As a Humber College Public Relations Certificate graduate, I am confident that I have been well primed to successfully execute the responsibilities associated with an entry level PR position.
As a Humber public relations certificate student, I have:
- Developed a social media communications plan for the Ontario Science Centre
- Prepared a media kit, including a backgrounder, fact sheet, media alert, photo captions, news release and speech
- Prepared a mock issues management document for Northstar Aerospace, Inc. regarding the TCE contamination crisis of 2004-2005 in Cambridge, Ontario.
- Compiled a media report for CTV's Hot in Cleveland season two premiere
- Coordinated the décor requirements of Humber College's annual staff and family Christmas party
- Volunteered as a media liaison for the Fashion Design Council of Canada during LG Fashion Week Beauty by L'Oreal Paris, Fall Collection 2010
It is my firmest belief that my passion for a career in public relations combined with my attention to detail, self-motivation and dedication to excellence will make me a well suited addition to your team.