WIRELESS TELECOMM MANAGER/DIRECTOR/PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGER Results oriented Telecom Professional with a solid Telecom / Technology management background, and a track record of accomplishment in fast paced, high energy, technical-operations environments.
- Director, CDMA/TDMA/AMPS w/GSM networks Manager,
- PCS CDMA Network Operations Startup / build of 1st PCS CDMA network in U.S
- Program / Project Management & Planning Govt. contracts, field-operations manager (Switch).
- Managed large, complex, multi-phase Projects & lead multidiscipline teams to successful to successful projects completion.
- Effectively manage vendor / provider relationships.
- Manage client expectations & satisfaction.
- Develop & track project schedules & milestones.
- Provide direction and address issues for project team members.
- Directed site acquisition & development, construction, installation & integration.
- Developed MOP-s, Processes & SOP-s.
- 11.5 years cumulative experience in various Project Management assignments
- Leadership of Switch & Cell 'live-cut' technology transitions (CDMA to TDMA) in 2 states (concurrently), and simultaneously reduced voice-traffic blocking with the addition of 1800 new voice channels.
- Responsible for successful GSM Overlay for our operating partner AT&T Wireless (AWS).
- Impact Award for “creatively driving savings of over $100,000 in Capital”.
- Impact Award for: “high quality resource management of the Tampa CDMA Network Optimization project”.
- Superior Performance Award & Achievement Award for “an under-run of 5,714 hours (142.85 man-weeks) in the completion of a 24-switch (Central Office) contract-segment”.
- Superior Performance Award for “innovative switch-schedule recovery; cost & labor-expense reductions”.
- Superior Performance Award for “initiative and creativity in accelerating delivery to Korea of 3 TTC-39D switches by 2 ½; months, and necessitated by current world situation”.