AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Vision and Strategic Planning
Budgeting & Control
P/L and Cash flow Management
Program and Project management
Presentation and Reporting
Alliance / JV Management
Creative solution provider
Cross cultural people management
Team player / Coach
EXECUTIVE SYNOPSISAccomplished hands on conscientious executive with many years of multi-faceted project, programme and profit and loss management experience in engineering, construction, infrastructure (military and civil), and property development projects for the public and private sector. Expertise in sustainability frameworks, innovation, budgeting, P/L & cash flow management. Excellent communicator with well-developed commercial, analytical and technical kills. Profound experience to maintain high quality standards to meet challenges of fast paced industry or complex major infrastructure projects; Multitasking ability to sketch the plan, prioritize the work and manage the complex projects under aggressive timelines; Adroit at working effectively with a wide range of multi cultural people in highly demanding situations; Proven track record of innovation and optimal utilization of resources leading to overall profitability and deliver successfully; Tendency to thrive in fluid environments while remaining pragmatic and focused. Over 15 years international project experience maintaining effective, long term relations at highest decision making levels in political sensitive environments.
- Received extensive professional Training in the areas of leadership, business management, engineering and project management.
- International experience in engineering services and contracting, infrastructure such as railroads, airports, waterways, roads, bridges, public transport, dry & wet utilities.
- Published various papers on topics related to engineering, asphalt/concrete pavements, innovative contract management, quality control, and HSE policies.
- Adept in commercial/stakeholder relation management and promotion in professional markets.
- A good team player and coordinator, with an ability to lead a team by example and motivate them to achieve desired objectives.
- An enthusiastic, proactive, self-confident, thriving on physical and mental challenges.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines.
- Ability to build new territories and expand opportunities towards the achievement of stated targets, to lead, motivate and provide effective guidance to a team of professional and support staff.