Jul 2004 - Apr 2007
Jul 2002 - Mar 2004
Feb 2009 - Present
· Managing daily reconciliations of bank accounts in Set of books spread across different regions.
· Working in close coordination with different departments to ensure timely processing of all transactions.
· Reviewing the treasury funding and short term investments for any irregularities in either the operational or the accounting activities for treasury.
· Initiating controls to ascertain whether compliance requirements are being met.
· Assisting in Month-End-Close activities.
Feb 2008 - May 2008
Summer Internship on Investment Objectives and Portfolio Management
·The project included analysis of people’s objectives behind investments through a thorough research conducted for the purpose.
·It also involved ascertainment of the optimum portfolio of investments on the basis of three main parameters, namely: Age, Income and Profession.
·Studied four investment options, namely: Savings A/c, Unit Linked Insurance Plan, Mutual Funds and Stock market.
·As part of the internship, I was also involved in sourcing revenue by getting new customers for the bank.
- MBA with specialization in Finance (2009)
Institute :ICFAI Business School, Gurgaon
- Completed NSE’s Securities Markets certification
- Prepared “Layman’s guide to the Stock Market” as part of B.com(Hons.) at the University of Delhi.
- Studied the satisfaction level of the consumers of Domino’s in comparison to Pizza Hut. The study was carried out at various centres of Domino’s and Pizza Hut in Delhi & NCR as part of a research project undertaken as part of the MBA Program at IBS-Gurgaon.
To work in a progressive organization with a good work environment so that I can give a good start to my career, as also, to enhance my practical knowledge and work towards the development of my own self and the organization.
- Listening to music