- Multiple Channel Management including Dealers, Distribution, Direct
- National & Regional Territory Managemnet
Technology Sales Executive
- Hickory NC
- [email protected]
I am a strategic and entrepreneurial executive with extensive business development, sales & sales engineering experience focused on the Data Visualizations & Analysis, Internet of Things, Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Farming.
During my successful career as a sales and management executive, I have gained expertise across many technology verticals. I posses the drive and expertise to build territories, manage teams, and achieve quotas.
Developing Positioning & Strategy Statements
Event marketing production with proven creative ability at international trade venues
Dirt Road Data is a highly-specialized supplier of remote data harvesting, alert systems and software for the agriculture markets, including poultry and pork. Dirt Road Data’s SmartFarm is the first wireless monitoring and notification system to provide real-time data and alerts from confined protein rearing facilities to connected devices. SmartFarm provides growers with the right tools for data discovery.
• Developed & instilled value proposition
• Evangelized a data-driven culture including easy to understand self service data visualizations
• Managed all aspects of product launch with distribution sales force.
• Engaged national sales force in product training program
• Developed salesforce.com portal to effectively communicate with the entire channel throughout the sales process. Designed and programmed dashboards to effectively manage sales funnel with 80 domestic & international locations.
• Responsible for training & mentoring sales agents to promote the principles, procedures and techniques of making data driven decisions.
Focused on State & Local government. Created value based propositions to first responders for evidence management & tracking, identity & attribute management for operational environments. Developed strategy for rollout of complex toolset for crime scene management. Managed successful deployment of beta-sites attracted and retained agency support. Managed conversion of customer base from perpetual license program to IDAAS programs. Expanded clients license use to enterprise license agreements and created consortium agreements. Exceeded quota by 130%.
Recruited to reinvigorate the National Distribution Sales role. Successfuly achieved 75% increase in sales from previous year. Developed and implemented national co-marketing strategy that drove sales to channel partners.
• Managed and directed a national network of 43 independant sales & specification teams. Provdiding regular guidance as needed to acheive annual sales objectives and regular KPI reviews.
• Actively supported the regional distributors, manufacturer representatives, OEM and wholesale business partners, providing technical, sales and marketing support, pricing information, product demonstration, new product data and product enhancements reviews
• Conducted joint end user site surveys, job walks, takeoffs, with security system integrators and other channel partners to enhance the sale of Security Inc product solutions
• Maintained full technical knowledge of a broad range of mechanical, electrical mechanical, access control and identity management products and solutions, providing additional support to our distributors and customers as the go-to technical resource
• Provided technical design and supplement specification support to the regional and specification and architectural consulting team
• Managed and maintain an active presences in region, hosting training and hand-on installation course that focused on educating and promoting our products and solutions
Security Inc was acquired and added to a security solutions portfolio that included an Identity Management suite, a Long Range RFID solution and products that directly addressed the Homeland Security Market. Vuance Corporation is now Supercom an Israeli company engaged in the design and manufacturing of secure hardware and software integrations for the global security market.
Aggressively recruited to establish the southeast regional sales territory. Responsible for developing and implementing a regional business strategy to increase the overall sales and market share of Vuance’s enterprise class access control and identity management tools for State & Local Government.
Successfully achieved 1.5 million in new sales, securing new opportunities with Daytona Beach International Airport, Basdrop ISD, Virginia Department of Corrections and City of Lubbock, TX.
• Managed all aspects of the acquisition and retention process, supporting the sales and business initiatives for a variety of regional and national resale partners, including American Alarm and Communication, Professional Security Technologies, G4S Technologies, MC Dean, Simplex Grinnell, Tyco Integrated Systems.
• Directed and managed the on-boarding, training and certification process, utilizing internal resources to ensure our partners had the technical skills and expertise to successfully sell, install and support our products and software solutions
• Established and maintained a high level of visibility in the security design and security consultative communities, leveraging our new technology to identify pull-through opportunities in the educational, healthcare, industrial, and transportation markets
• Maintained a high level of industry knowledge and complementary skills needed to present complex technology solutions to VP and C-Level executives, partners and prospective customers.
Digital South was launched as a residential integration firm providing home theater & automation services to luxury homebuilders & homeowners in the south east. I established key relationships with homebuilders and established the company as boutique provider of personalized technology. Through the end of the housing boom Digital South transitioned to the commercial integration market. Digital South began marketing automated security and business intelligence for automobile dealers. This system was proven effective to reduce costs and increase sales efforts by automatically recording success metrics to a cloud based appliance.
• Recognized as National Sales Leader by Dollar Volume 2006.
• Developed marketing program extolling virtues of automated data collection.
• Participated in development & testing of hardware integration platform.
• Deployed Software Analytics in new market vertical.
• Successfully exited through acquisition by larger competitor.
Charleston, SC Branch Manager. Prospected new customers base. Hired, trained and, motivated sales force. Ran successful direct mail marketing program. Scheduled Installation and service department resources. Forecasted and exceeded branch sales goals. Responsible for branch profit and loss.
Developed new customers base through cold calling. Assured credit worthiness of new clients. Consistent Top Ten sales achievement.
Board Member Dirt Road Data
Dirt Road Data, Contributor