PROJECT NAME: Tray and Tray POS Application
PERIOD: Nov 2013 - Oct 2015
ROLE: Functional and Performance Test Engineer
TOOLS: Selenium WebDriver 2.46.0, Apache JMeter 2.13, Jira.
It lets you buy food and drinks at busy bars, clubs and restaurants without waiting in line. It also lets you discover what's happening around you, find out places with WiFi and connect to them automatically, etc. On the venue side it can work with or completely replace the POS systems with a tablet-based system with an online big-data component and built-in marketing, promotions and loyalty features.
- Involved in setting up the Bug-tracking tool-Jira for the team.
- Developed automation scripts on regression test cases using WebDriver.
- Have monitored performance parameters like transaction response times, Web hits, TCP IP Connections, Throughput, CPU, Memory, Heap sizes.
- Have done performance testing on server using Apache JMeter by simulating n-concurrent requests from n-users who are distributed globally to ensure response times are as expected and also to identify server bottleneck.
- Generated reports with varying load conditions using a duplicate server equivalent to the Production server.
- Have parametrized the script to ensure application works fine with different sets of data.
- Have used techniques like ramp-up and ramp-down in JMeter.
- Executed smoke tests to validate the scripts, environment and data.
- Analysing the test results and preparing the preliminary report on weekly basis consisting of automation results, progress of enhancements and bugs status.
- Demonstrated the product to prominent Hotels like Radisson Blu, Green Park Hotel, The Westin Hyderabad, Taj Krishna and many other restaurants & hotels.