receiving bay in charge
shoppers stop ltd
Started my carrier with shoppers stop as a CCA customer care associate. After nine month got promoted as a RBI Receiving Bay In charge. I am confident guy always try to learn new things with a positive attitude.
Always try to be happy, failure is not an option for me because i would always win mingle with other very well and a team player...
Funda of life
“Always be perfect in what you do no one will ever criticize you”
My Duties was as follows:
- Responsible for managing the loading of vehicles.
- Planning and scheduling the delivery of goods.
- Completing and filling compliance documentation for inward and outward.
- Supporting other department within the company.
- Implementing new processes and procedures.
- Sending in daily basis checklist to superior.
- Sending the month end report and weekly report to the service office.
- Preparing all documents of taxes.
- Having good repo with the vendor.
- Properly Waybill Requirement Form 402 and 403 issue.
- PICS (perpetual Inventory Count System).
- Maintain shoppers stop merchandise management system inventory direct from vendor, Inter branch transfer,
- Maintaining all inventories in software ERD, JDA (James Donald Armstrong)
- Maintain urgent stock requirement as per customer demand all over chain.
- Daily stock distribution to vendor, warehouse, inter branch location as per merchandiser approval.
- All PO & invoices checking.
- Responsible for overall store management.
- GIR register filled on receipt of stocks and signed by SM.
- No any invoice pending EOD.
- RCs have been made for all invoices more than two days old.
- RTV detail are filled in MMS within 2 days of dispatch/scanned copy sent to CMR team.
- Bill matching for vendor payment on daily basis, clearing vendor bills for final payment of accounts.
- Maintain proper documentation of tax from which use for interstate transfer.
- Budgeting, tracking of spends for store.
- Managing day to day operating activates of the day.
- Planning & Maintaining Inventory Control.
- Responsible for overall logistics management store related activities for inventory working store CCA.
- Providing purchase order, stock keeping unit, EAN code, tax form on weekly or monthly basis for stock dispatch solving all query local or zonal level.
- Relationship management with senior official & service provider.
- Suggest innovation deals with respect to outdoor visibility options retail in shop branding, pop merchandise.
MIS (merchandise inventory system)
- Maintain stock of all consignment items maintain record of their receipt issue, consumption detail and processing of bill.
- MIS for performance tracking service level & cost.
- Making monthly report on month and include stock receive, stock receive, stock dispatch, bill matching, transfer discrepancy, tax form, Damage report,QDN return to vendor, vendor payment, SAV,JDA report for matching the positive & negative variance.