Engineering Foundations: Design & Processes 100:
- Experienced in simple engineering bid & tender writing.
- Produced an initial design for an arch bridge.
- Constructed a mousetrap vehicle.
ChE228 Process Heat Transfer & Che224 Process Systems Analysis:
- Modeled a joint project regarding TCTA anomaly for Curtin Polymer Corporation.
ChE227 Process Principles:
- Designed a flow chart of a Boiler-Injection Wet Limestone Process together with Sulfur Dioxide Removal from Power Plant Stack Gases.
Fluid Mechanics 230:
- Modeled a project on Piping Networks in Process Plants/Water Supply Systems.