Global Senior Executive driving growth for international companies through expert business planning, positioning strategies, and product/service development and launch.Leverages finance background to direct targeted interventions to optimize P&L results.Extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions, and integrations spanning Europe
Jan 2006 - Apr 2009
Vice President, Strategic Business Process Operations & Global Account Manager
*Developing opportunities for large-scale, high-margin strategic programs, working with Fortune 500 clients to design solutions and managing implementation; closed first two major deals and identified prospects for 2009.
* Refocused account management organization on contracted service levels to drive profitability; located and centralized contracts and trained operations personnel to spur cultural shift across 9,000-person organization
Jan 2003 - Dec 2005
General Manager Australia
General Manager, Thales Services Australia (2004 – 2005)
* Defined and implemented IT outsourcing offerings tailored to Australian market, merging existing resources into a 60-person business unit comprising pre-sales/sales, solution delivery, finance, and administrative functions.
Corporate New Offering Manager, Europe (2003)
* Led development and roll-out of IT solutions to translate internal competencies into marketable offerings.Launched product data management, technical publication, and storage on-demand lines of business, resulting in key contract wins with Airbus, CEA, and a major European financial institution
Jun 1984 - Aug 1998
CFO, M&A Senior Analyst, Account Executive
IBM Global Services Belgium, IBM Europe, IBM France
- CFO & Board Member, IBM Global Services Belgium (1996 – 1998)
ùRestructured accounting and finance divisions and introduced time management system, project monitoring, and audit function; appointed controllers for each operating unit to boost performance.
- Senior Financial Analyst, M&A Department, IBM Europe (1992 – 1996)
Advanced strategic shift to IT services, acquiring 10+ European consulting and professional companies; analyzed performance, recommended acquisition method and pricing, participated in due diligence and negotiations
- Account Executive, IBM France (1984 - 1989)