Associate - Valuation Services
DELOITTE FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
- Have led engagements on valuation of tangible assets for financial reporting purposes, federal and international tax reporting purposes, fresh-start accounting, buy and sell advisory, structured finance transactions, orderly liquidation value studies, and insurable replacement cost studies.
- Have managed and executed engagements for transactions in excess of $2 Billion on business combinations, acquisitions, divestitures, purchase price allocations, and goodwill impairment.
- Have reviewed numerous valuation reports prepared by other appraisal firms to support the Audit function.
- Experience of working with the Partners and senior management on financial reports, revenue forecasting, scheduling, prioritizing critical business updates and analyzing their impact on the business.
- Experience in providing fixed asset management services and tax engineering analyses (cost segregation studies) for commercial and residential facilities.
- Experience with financial databases like Capital IQ, Oanda and Bloomberg.
- Have been recognised with a number of project and applause awards from senior management for excellent client service on Audit Reviews and Tangible asset valuation.