INSTRUMENTATION FIELD TECHNICIAN
spdc nigeria: okoloma oil and gas plant, afam.
- Having good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
- Good knowledge about Permit to work systems (PWS) and several kinds of permits like Cold work permit, Hot work permit, Limited Space Entry permits.
- Familiarity about several kind of Perilous involved in work area and essential safety measure to be done for the safe work.
- Capacity to do job alone by following Safety rules & regulations.
- Good Experience in the Plant Maintenance and Commissions.
- Sound knowledge and good experienced in the management Plant Instrument Maintenance.
- Well-known with the Plant Running, Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance.
- Experienced in the Boiler Management Systems (BMS).
- Specialist in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Modern Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instrument.
- Skilled in PLC, DCS, ESD Plant Automation Control System.
- Effective knowledge of the Lock Out Tag Out Processes.
- Operational knowledge in a Fire and Gas Systems like HC Detectors & UV, H2S Detectors, Smoke Detectors.
- Sound skills of all kind of Rotating Equipment Maintenance, Gas Turbines, Compressors etc.
- Able to do a job independently.
- Skilled to read Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings, Logic Diagram & Hook up drawings also.
- Skilled in Computer Operations
- Carry out maintenance activities on Flow measuring equipment, Pressure measuring equipment, Temperature measuring equipment, Miscellaneous equipment, Analytic measuring equipment, Level measuring equipment Fire & Gas detectors/Suppression equipment, Control valves and pressure regulators, Control systems.