LLB (Hons) Law
Anglia Ruskin University, London UK.
LL.B Law with Honours
Anglia Ruskin University, Second Class LL.B graduate, with 3 years experience in legal documentation, drafting and consultation. An experienced sales manger in the retail industry, with the understanding of customer service, negotiation and sales for over 2 years. A multi-skilled professional who has a creative mindset and the ability to learn fast, who has worked with Citizens Advice Bureau in Catford London, UK and Ministry of Justice,Rivers state ,Port-Harcourt Nigeria.
An individual who has solely, successfully advertised/ advised several multi-million dollar corporation , small scale businesses and individual clients to achieve their desired goals.
The experience gained at my different fields of work has increased my managerial skill and commitment to individual/organizational goals.
Azubuike Prince is well organized individual who is willing to take full commercial responsibilities for issues such as training staffs, customer retention,stock keeping, account management and documentation to ensure maximization of revenue and base growth of this organisation.
He is a persistent fellow who is able to maintain good team spirit and liaise effectively with clients,partners and banks.
LL.B Law with Honours
• General administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Responsible for areas of Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks.
• Assist senior advocates at the chamber
• Taking statements from clients and advising them on what to do,
• Presenting applications to judges.
• Bail and administrative duties such;as legal documentation and court appearance.
• Chef .
• Cash tally at the end of shift.
• Team leader / Customer relation.
• Cleaning, using and storing materials economically.
• Inspecting and preserving equipment to ensure the work gets done.
• Ensuring that unsatisfied are compensated in accordance to kfc policies.
• Providing advice and service to customers.
• Part of my duties included, hiring /training staffs and accounting for the daily sales of the organization.
• Responsible for development and implementation of effective sales strategies to ensure financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Arranging meetings with prospective clients, Providing crucial feedback & after-sales support.
• Keeping records of sales, revenue and invoices.
• Preparing sales contracts as per the set rules and guidelines.
• Proofreading documents.
• Ensured that crew-members worked together to attain positive customer experience and maximization of the organizations revenue.
• Ensured that our staffs attain the best training to attain a satisfactory result for customers and achieve the companies ultimate goal..
• Restocking ,advertising and marketing company products.
• Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
• Providing crucial feedback & after-sales support.
• Product repairs and replacement.
• Insurance policies and Damages.
• Opening ,Closing and Cleaning the shop.
• Ensured standard service between employees .
The International English Language Testing System
West African Senior School Certificate
Secondary School Certificate
Skill acquired in my previous job will be transferred to new work to maximize companies revenue.
Regardless of the pressure on ground my decision making skills cannot be affected or impaired, capable of working effectively even at high pressure.
As a paralegal, I have gained all the skill required to present/address situations even at critical times.
Very innovative,can identify opportunities and solution, also very good at creating opportunities and deals between companies through my presentation skills.
I am a proactive and analytics thinker ,I evaluate problems and when difficult I seek advice from more advanced members of the team or ask for solutions which have been used in similar situations.
I can manage my time properly by making a timetable listing the task which I need to accomplish,stating the most important and those I believe would be difficult and also plan myself to avoid any form of lateness (as displayed through my attendance in school)
A good leader motivates the team by showing examples.
I can also work and complete my task in due time regardless of the pressure on ground.
I work confidently in a team and this reduces individual work load and helps identify my strenght and weakness .
Well vested with the knowledge of Internet mailing system,Microsoft word,adobe, excel, coral draw.
I can adapt to changing situations, environment and also willing to learn new skills.
I am able to express myself properly in oral and written communication
Learning how to speak French