• Managed finances paying bills on time while building excellent credit.
• Inventoried and replenished household logistics.
• Promoted good health by preparing nutritious meals.
• Administered medications and kept appropriate records.
• Maintained a child-friendly environment with ample outdoor recreational activity.
• Implemented curriculum.
• Encouraged curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving with music, play, and communication.
• Maintained a safe play setting by emphasizing and maintaining cleanliness and organization.