Current Position Exe. - Security Operation Center
- The ISOC (India Security Operation Center) provides immediate Safety & Security services and assistance 24/7. Help is just a phone call away, day or night.
- SOC Operator: Oversee the daily security operations for multiple facilities, while providing timely dispatch of appropriate resources and security personnel to all medical emergencies, critical facility incidents, and weather and environmental crises. This includes being the liaison for notification to all management and/or emergency response teams.
- Monitors CCTV cameras and Fire Alarm & Safety Systems, Safe Room ingress and egress authorization, maintains SOC Operator Log, and ensures the continual and accurate operation of all facility specific security systems.
- Enforcement of company rules and procedures, and asset protection of company property
- Other duties include: VIP tracking and escorting, Security Audits, Incident Report writing, and responding to all medical, environmental, and security related emergencies
- As a front line deterrent and justification of visits, regulate control of visitor, contractor.
- Report lost Adobe assets such as laptop, mobile devices and access badge, coordinate with Service Desk and Network Operation Center to wipe out the offical date from the device, So that official information can not be leaked or misused.
- Emergency evacuations and security support, making PA announcement when require.
Technical Responsibilities -
- Troubleshoot and maintain Access Control Systems (CCURE), CCTV Systems (Vicon Net) and other Security Systems.
- Provide and maintain detailed report on product failures and follow up actions.
- Coordinate with Security Control Room team on system status after the PPM activity and ensure proper functioning
- Provide and maintain detailed report on PPM.