Position - SOC Executive
Securitas India Pvt. Ltd., Client - Adobe Systems Noida
- Responsible to keep the office area (site area over 5 acres) secured utilizing the physical & electronic surveillance systems and provide a safe and secure working environment for Adobe staff who work in the Office and those who might visit
- Access Control Systems – Alarm response and keep the KPI level always in excellent position. Generating reports and required data.
- Monitoring of 300+ CCTV cameras installed at all offices in India. Primarily focused on detection of suspicious activity, and to provide evidence which may be used in disciplinary, criminal or other proceedings and may, for such purposes. And mostly utilized for the prevention, investigation. CCTV audit to validate must have the certain limits recording.
- Creating incident reports and Carry out investigation of reported cases. i.e. Theft, Missing items.
- Discover the possible loss/damage of company asset and property. Lay down procedure and practice to prevent or reduce the loss without impacting other operations.
- Responsible for emergency response in case of fire, Earthquake, Floods, Medical emergency, Bomb Threat/Suspicious Device, Civil Disorder – Demonstrations & Protests.
- Responsible for other services like Photo ID and Badging. Entry Assist and Escorts. Lost & Found. Key Requests and Confidential Material Destruction.
- Keep an eye on security staff monitoring CCTV to make sure they are alert & Vigilant on their duty post. Surprise check to whether Adobe PSI are followed.
- Responsible to healthy operation of RFID systems for Vehicle parking and Time-Attendance systems.
- Monitoring news and send report when news impacting the business of company and safety of employee.