Current Position Exe. - Security Operation Center
Securitas India Pvt. Ltd., Client - Adobe Systems
- Responsible for providing immediate Safety & Security services and help in respected shift
- Oversee the daily security operations for multiple facilities, while providing timely dispatch of proper resources and security people to all medical emergencies, critical facility incidents, and weather and environmental crises. This includes being the discussion for notification to all management and/or emergency response teams.
- Monitors 300+ CCTV cameras, Fire Alarm & Security Systems, maintains services logs, and dispatching on call officers to employees desk to give them help.
- Enforcement of company rules and guidelines, and asset protection of company property by observation and surveillance.
- Other duties include: VIP tracking and escorting, Incident Report writing, and responding to all medical, environmental, and security related emergencies
- Create incident report lost Adobe assets such as laptop, mobile devices and access badge, coördinate with Service Desk and Network Operation Center to wipe out the official and confidential data from the device to keep official information secured.
- Emergency evacuations and security support, making PA announcement when required.
- Issuing keys to employees and respected owner of rooms and cabins. Liaising with outside vendor for duplicate key making.
- Creating access badges for employees, Vendor passes and visitor passes and investigate the technical issue related to cards.
Technical Responsibilities -
- Troubleshoot and maintain Access Control Systems (CCURE), CCTV Systems (Viconnet) and other Security Systems.
- Provide and maintain detailed report on product failures and follow up actions.
- Coordinate with multiple Security Control Room on system status after the PPM activity and ensure proper functioning
- Installing productive softwares and application on all security computer systems and troubleshoot when required.