Kick Butt Sales Training is comprised of 9 weekly classes addressing these challenges:
1) The Power of Leaving Space
- You don't want to seem pushy or slimy - what's the single most valuable toolyou can use to guarantee you don't?
- How do you keep your client comfortable -- and still get the business?
- What expectations do you need to set so both you and the client are clear and comfortable?
- The dreaded "Think it over" - what does it really mean?
- How do you feel stronger, more confident, more in control?
2) Claiming Your Power
- What old beliefs are sabotaging or slowing down your business?
- You've attracted prospects - what's the next step?
- Rejection - how can you avoid it? And how can you cope with it?
- What three skills help you feel less vulnerable?
3) The Power of Being Inside Your Client's Mind
- How to read your client's mind -What's the most powerful tool in your arsenal?
- What do they want, need, fear?
- Why is this tool so effective?
- How do you use it with grace and compassion, instead of seeming pushy and manipulative?
- How do you integrate this tool and make it your own?
- Why is this such a powerful way to focus your client on your services before they commit and on the tasks they must complete while you work with them?
- How do you deal with stubborn or pushy clients without blowing up the relationship?
4) The Power of Giving Up Your Begging Bowl
- Are you feeling like you're begging for each client to commit?
- Does everyone want to negotiate your fees down?
- What are you getting from each conversation with a prospective client?
- Are you getting what you want most?
- How do you stop discounting and giving the service/product away?
- How do you work from power instead of fear?
- What are you doing that creates these situations and how do you stop it immediately?
5) The Power of Consistent Minimum Activity
- What five core activities do the top 7% of most successful solopreneurs practice consistently?
- How many are you practicing?
- What is my goal for the week/month?
- How many of your daily activities bring you closer to your business goal for the year/month/week?
- Focus - do you have it? How do you make it stronger?
- Are you having fun yet? When does the fun start?
7) The Power of Creating Your Own Peace
- Peace in the middle of crisis and stress - How to find it?
- What will your clients notice when you've found it?
- How do your client interactions and business change when you do?
- How can you feel stronger, more secure?
- What change can you make that will change the way you feel - in only two minutes?
8) Knowing Who Has the Power
- Do you always feel like the prospect has all the power?
- What critical shift in mental stance do you need to make to change this?
- How do you change and how quickly can you do it?
- How do you know the change is real and effective?
- How do you get over wishing someone else would just close the business for you?
- How do you get over being anxious, embarrassed to ask for your money?