Tariq Al-Ghanim Gen. Trdg & Cont. Co. W.L.L. (ALMEN)
In my capacity as Project Manager, I was responsible for management of the interfaces between Client operations and project activities for the 5 years Tank maintenance contract with KOC (KOC/43116) and KNPC. I possess approval as Project Manager for both projects.
My responsibilities included:
- Preparing overall planning for the works at various locations spread out all across KOC, such as North Tank Farm, South Tank Farm, all GCs and Shuaiba refinery(KNPC).
- Co-ordination & Supervision of tank maintenance activities such as De-commissioning, de-sludging & cleaning, mechanical repairs(re-bottoming, re-roofing, shell replacement, piping modification etc.), coating & lining of tanks, civil jobs(lowering and leveling, asphalt repair, tank foundation repair etc), installation of Fire fighting/Foam lines and commissioning followed by hand over.
- Raising material requisitions and handling material and consumable flow to the various sites.
- Allocation of manpower of various categories for carrying out the works.
- Acting as a liaison between the Company and KOC/KNPC engineers & inspectors to ensure the smooth handling of the works.
- Preparation and review of progress monitoring of the works in various sites.
- Attending co-ordination meetings with KOC/KNPC/JO Maintenance & Safety Teams with regard to the works at hand.
I am also approved as a Project Manager for the EQUATE 2350 project for the Scaffolding & Decking services provided to various units such as Poly-Ethylene(PE), Poly-Propylene (PP), Ethylene Glycol (EG1 & 2), AROMATICS etc.