English: TOEIC (June 2015: 965), IELTS (December 2015: 8)
Korean (Upper-intermediate): TOPIK 4 (May 2018)
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +66 89 745 9040
Address: 24/4 Moo 7 Ban Pra, Muang, Prachin Buri 25230 ,Thailand
- Facilitate implementation of Green Diplomacy Project in relation to Sustainable Development Goals.
- Provide program management and coordination support to development affairs.
- Write and edit official reports and documents as well as translate official documents in manners of Thai-English/English-Thai.
- Host a radio programme entitled "Conserve the Environment," entailing different issues of sustainable development.
- Translate research and documents in manners of Thai-English/English-Thai, as requested by customers.
- Coordinate with partners on a variety of projects and conferences.
- Organize international conferences and seminars; write conference reports.
- Liaise with the publishing team to publish and distribute the center's publications.
- Review relevant literature and edit research findings.
- Liaise with the responsible researcher and the community on the field work.
- Facilitate the focus groups.
Internatonal Programme (Second-class honours)
Franklin High School, El Paso, Texas, USA
- Volunteer Club at Busan University of Foreign Studies: elderly care volunteer (September-December 2017) - Coalition Center for Thai Violence Watch (CCTVW): violence watch volunteer (September 2014 - 2015)
- World Wide Opportunity on Organic Farms (WWOOF), South Korea (May-August 2014)
- Chulalongkorn Academic Fair 2012: selected cultural studies content creator
- Thai Water Partnership Foundation: youth volunteer on monitoring the water quality of Bang Pakong River (2010 to 2011)