IT Operations / System Analyst
- In this challenging role, I am required to carry out research, design, develop and maintain support services for new business applications and information systems solutions. I’ll need to analyze the business requirements and participate in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with Hp's standards.
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Windows Server 2008,Exchange 2010
- Client/Server Applications: Power Builder 5.0
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows7 and Windows 8
- Hardware Systems: Unix, IBM (PC and Laptops), and Compaq Laptops
- Software Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Real Player, Media Player, Internet Explorer, and Desktop Imager
- Network Connectivity/ VPN connections, TCP/IP configuration
- Active directory, Cassaray servers, Database availabbility Group (DAG), creating and deletion of new and leaving employee. Database replication and administration for exchange. Policy administrator
Participates as a member of an IT technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements using fundamental understanding of Information Technology (IT) Business process or problems.
Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or application services prepared by more senior Engineers.
Applies technical knowledge to operate and administer infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of moderate complexity.
Resolves technical issues of moderate complexity within a given technical area.
Partners with members of a given team or other IT teams as appropriate.
Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management.
Provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management.
Reviews, implements and verifies changes/solutions of medium complexity and risk.
Ensures configuration management database entries are complete and accurate.
Performs work assigned by others.
Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.