Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition
About the Current Company:
Covenant Consultants is one of the fastest growing staffing firms in India with a headcount of 450+ dedicated, motivated and highly talented staffing consultants. We have our presence across 6 major cities in India and offices in UK, Gulf, and Singapore. We have our presence in the industry for over a decade providing quality staffing services to our esteemed clients along 6 major verticals in the industry within the stipulated time in a cost-efficient way. With our dedicated services to our clients, we could able to set our own brand image and have been the premier recruitment partner with the majority of our clients
CURRENT ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Gathering requirements ---> Understanding the Requirements ---> Sourcing ---> Sharing to team ---> Profile Validation ---> Client Review ---> Interview Coordination ---> Salary- Negotiation ---> Query Resolution ---> Follow up closely till join
- Gathering requirements from Clients, understand the requirements and sharing with team members helping them in understanding the client needs and preparing the strategy to close requirement.
- Sourcing right candidates.
Sourcing Methodology :
- Job Portals (Naukri, Monster, Hirist), Professional networking sites( LinkedIn) & few Social networking sites
- Individual Networking through people already hired.
- Industry Mapping or Headhunting the suitable candidates for senior-level positions.
- Creating a strong Database for future requirement
- Validating the profiles received from the team members against the job requirements and submitting them to the clients.
- Closely follow up with a client for feedback for offer release and ensure the candidate joins the client in time.
- Collecting the required documents and credentials of the shortlisted candidates and submitting them to the clients.
- Conducting conference calls with the client’s technical team for a better understanding of the requirements and preparing the job specifications.
- Following up closely with clients for shortlisting, scheduling the interviews and ensure the candidate takes the interview on time.
- As a SPOC currently handling 8 accounts including Service and Product development companies.