HSE Co-ordinator - RCL HEAD OFFICE
Rezayat Company Limited
- Prepare and Develops HSE Manual, procedure and HSE related documents following ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 within our Organization.
- Schedule and conduct Periodic Site inspection and Site Audit in the various project within Rezayat Company Limited, Saudi Arabia. Responsible for preparing the Site Visit Report includes comments and recommendations following Client's HSE Manual.
- Conduct HSE training sessions for our Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and Lower level Management personnel.
- Responsible to Prepare Site Safety Program, Construction Safety Plan, Hazard Identification Plan, Journey Management Program, Waste Management Plan, Training Program for every new project, which is entitled to Rezayat.
- Conduct Camp Inspection, Vehicle and Heavy Equipment Inspection, Welfare Facilities along with respective In-charge. Prepare and Submit Report to the Higher Management.
- Deploy Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor to project sites based on the requirements of our Client.
- Co-ordinate with Client Staffs about performances and issues related to HSE and responsible for implementing control measures and Corrective Actions (If Necessary)