Project Safety Manager (Royal Commission Project - Jubail)
Rezayat Company Limited
- Responsible for implementation of Client's ES&H requirements throughout the site and Lay down area.
- Prepare Risk Assessment, Safe Sequence of work, Emergency Procedures, Traffic Management plan, Waste management plan for a specific project as per client requirement.
- Manage a group of safety officers to monitor the work place for Client's Compliance and our Company's Safety Policies and procedures.
- Conduct Internal audit along with Project manager, Construction Manager and Site Engineers on weekly basis.
- Generate Risk assessment, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for each job as per method statement, Implement of risk assessment through STARRT talk before commencement of daily work.
- Inspect critical work area and check work permit like Hot Work permit, Demolition permit and Confined Space Work permit as per client's Work permit system.
- Maintain records like STARRT card, Tool box talk, MEPI, new employees & Visitors orientation training and Mock drills.
- Conduct toolbox talk, training sessions, mock drills on regular interval of time
- As a result of our teamwork, we achieved Royal Commission Contractor's ES&H Excellence Award - 2017 for this Project.
- Achieved 3 Million Safe Mane Hours in this Project