Health & Safety Officer
FLOWLINK SYSTEMS PRIVATE LTD
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Ensure the shop floor Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Document the hazard analysis process, hazard identification, exposure assessment and controls.
- Work towards ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 series and maintain required documents.
- Prepare Operational Control Procedure (OCP) or Safety Operating Procedure (SOP) for each and every process takes place in an organisation.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations.
- Responsible to conduct safety training, mock drills and emergency preparedness plan and fire fighting techniques in regular interval of time.
- Ensure status of Fire extinguisher, First Aid Medicines and record it based on monthly basis.
- Participate in accident and incident investigation.
- Daily site inspection to ensure safety activity throughout the organisation.
- Part of internal auditing for EOHS.