Safety Officer (CODE - 1) (Royal Commission Project - Jubail)
Rezayat Company Limited
- Responsible for implementation of Client's ES&H requirements throughout the site.
- Inspect work place throughout the day for hazards and to provide control measures on immediate basis and documented through Observation report.
- Prepare Project Safety plan, Company Safety Program, Emergency Procedures, Traffic Management plan, Waste management plan for a specific project as per client requirement.
- Generate Risk assessment, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for each job as per method statement, Implement of risk assessment through STARRT talk before commencement of daily work.
- Inspect critical work area and check work permit like Hot Work permit, Demolition permit and Confined Space Work permit as per client's Work permit system.
- Maintain records like STARRT card, Tool box talk, new employees & Visitors orientation training and Mock drills.
- Conduct toolbox talk, training sessions, mock drills on regular interval of time