Safety Officer - Berri Gas Plant, Saudi Aramco
Rezayat Company Limited
- Responsible to guide, train and monitor our project team towards Saudi Aramco Safety requirements and compliance for work activities.
- Responsible to make Job Safety Analysis as per Method of Statement issued by Engineering department based on location of work and nature of work.
- Responsible to inspect all equipment and third party certified persons for valid certificate and schedule their renewal.
- Conduct training sessions for all personnel based on the project needs and Saudi Aramco requirements.
- Responsible to inspect site on regular basis to observe and recommend corrective measures for all unsafe conditions/actions.
- Responsible to schedule vehicle inspection, training activities like Toolbox talk, Job specific training, preparation of resources in terms of safety PPE's and equipment for future work activities.
- Conduct Mock drills, New employee Orientation and Co-ordinate with SAPMT Safety team for Site Walk Through, Safety Audit for Continuous improvement.