Telecom NZ Ltd - Auckland
Broadband Specialist – Complex Resolve (Full time)
May 07 - Current
Deliver to TCNZ customers the key components of the superior customer service experience:
·Provide technical support to Xtra Broadband Residential and business Customers via phones.
- Help setup wireless home networks and perform troubleshooting for: TCP/IP, Modem issues, DHCP, DNS, Port forwarding as well as outside factors such as operating system problems affecting connection.
- Help customers to setup email clients and other email account management issues.
- Maximize first call resolutions and minimize call backs on related issues.
·Setup and maintain small home networks.
·Setup routers, Troubleshoot firewall and wireless LAN network issues.
·Support all MS Windows OS and MAC OS system application in the event of software and hardware malfunction.
- In recognition of my knowledge, I was made YahooXtraBubbleco-ordinator for my team (Full Throttle).
- I had been appreciated for my excellent work done by Advanced Broadband department under Telecom which was Tier 2.
- I have been an excellent KRA achiever.
- Volunteered in Annual Red Cross Appeal