To leverage my strong academic background in Business Management and Information Technology, in addition to my work experience in ICT and Customer Services, to build a career where I can utilize IT as a key to achieve business objectives.
Telecom NZ Ltd - Auckland
Broadband Specialist – Complex Resolve (Full time)
May 07 - Current
Deliver to TCNZ customers the key components of the superior customer service experience:
·Provide technical support to Xtra Broadband Residential and business Customers via phones.
- Help setup wireless home networks and perform troubleshooting for: TCP/IP, Modem issues, DHCP, DNS, Port forwarding as well as outside factors such as operating system problems affecting connection.
- Help customers to setup email clients and other email account management issues.
- Maximize first call resolutions and minimize call backs on related issues.
·Setup and maintain small home networks.
·Setup routers, Troubleshoot firewall and wireless LAN network issues.
·Support all MS Windows OS and MAC OS system application in the event of software and hardware malfunction.
- In recognition of my knowledge, I was made YahooXtraBubbleco-ordinator for my team (Full Throttle).
- I had been appreciated for my excellent work done by Advanced Broadband department under Telecom which was Tier 2.
- I have been an excellent KRA achiever.
- Volunteered in Annual Red Cross Appeal
Aug 2005 - May 2007
EDS NZ Ltd - Auckland
Helpdesk Co-Ordinator Associate
Aug 05 - Apr 06(Part Time) Apr 06 - May 07 (Full time)
§Tasks include leveraging troubleshooting skills, communication skills and customer insight to fix problems relating to hardware, software, operating system and network.
§Have consistently achieved and exceeded weekly and monthly targets.
§Have successfully communicated and built relationships with customers from multi-cultural backgrounds.
§Have understood the key business benefits of products, thereby enhancing my functional knowledge of the ICT industry.
§Had made me backup Subject Matter Expert when working for the General Motors team.
Jul 2003 - Jul 2004
Post Graduate Certificate in Business
Currently studying towards CISCO certifications.Moreover also studying for InformationTechnology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) (is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology).
NZ Diploma in Information Technology incorporating MCSE Subjects
Institute of Applied Learning - July 2005 - July 2006
Post Graduate Certificate in Businessspecialized in Information Technology and Finance
Auckland University of Technology - July 2003 – July 2004
Bachelors of Business Management specialized in Management Information Systems, Business Finance, Marketing
University of Bangalore - July 1998 – June 2001
Diploma in Relational Database Management Systems includes Oracle 2000, Developer 2000
Datapro, Bangalore - Sep 1998 – Sep 1999
Diploma in Computer Management includes Structured System Analysis and Design, Visual Basic, Windows OS and UNIX
Datapro, Bangalore - May 1997 – May 1998