Order Management Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- To effectively provide competent customer support to ALL Thomson Reuters products through ensuring that entitlements, login, and product set up are accurately executed, timely delivered, & compliant with all Thomson Reuters guidelines
- To consistently enhance customer experience through the highest service delivery of accuracy by meeting 98% average quality & timeliness to agreed average turn around time, reducing resolution time & adhering to product/process SLA To communicate, interact, & collaborate with functions (Sales Order Specialist, Order Management Specialist, ASR, Sales, segments, cross functional teams, regional partners) via written & verbal means as well as in person wherever applicable, to expedite the resolution of requests &/or escalations.
- To consistently meet average productivity transaction targets on a daily basis. To competently handle both simple and complex requests, products, systems and accounts with advanced knowledge of process and systems.
- To display strong process and system knowledge to independently resolve difficult requests and escalations.
- Analyze data and reports related to transactions. Troubleshoot and resolve queries and issues.
- Display proficiency and knowledge to manage complex requests and build better understanding of business, upstream and downstream processes