Carlsberg India Pvt Ltd.
Associate - HR
Carlsberg India Pvt Ltd started in 1847 Copenhagen, Denmark started its Indian operations in 2007. It is one of the four largest beer manufacturers in Indian sub-continent today.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Responsible for handling end-to-end recruitment for PAN India regions as per TAT.
- Scheduling and coordinating interview process with hiring managers and candidates.
- Responsible for generating Offer Letters and conducting background verification/check activities before release of Offers
On-Boarding Process & Induction:
- Ensuring smooth on-boarding of new joiners to the Carlsberg work culture processes and policies regarding leave structure, performance appraisal, payroll & reimbursement etc.
- Maintaining the tracker of new joiners to be inducted at Brewery and coordinating the same with Regional HR/Associate Manager HR
- Follow-up and coordinating with employees for smooth appraisal process-MID Year/Year End Appraisal.
- Maintaining and updating database for e.g. Performance Appraisal, Payroll, Exit Employees, and Pending F&F.
- To provide accurate payroll inputs as per timelines like LOP, Attendance, Leaves, New Joinees and Exits to the Head Office and HR vendor for On-roll and Off-roll employees respectively.
- To follow-up with HO for Appointment Letters, Confirmation Letters etc.
- Handling Rewards and Recognition program during Team Meetings and Town Halls of West Region.
- Handling exit process.
- Conducting and arranging welfare activities for employees.
- Responsible for day-to-day admin activities.
- Providing feedback to management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.